Sunday, October 17, 2010

Intolerance to cold

Well, I am still having issues with wooziness, some vertigo, and definitely imbalance issues.  The tinnitus comes and goes. My brain and left ear are still trying to decide what is terra firma. My left ear incision is beginning to itch. A little sore. My hair is still a disaster.

For some strange reason, I have not been able to get warm. It is 73 degrees outside and even though the air conditioning was turned off a long time ago, I still can't get warm. I have been doing the soup thing, the coffee thing, and the tea thing.

At least my nose and hands no longer feel like ice cubes lke they did this morning. The heat pump is on, but because the weather has been mild, it hasn't cut on.

I wonder how long it will take before my brain and ear decides I'm on firm footing?!

I am slowly feeling better, day by day. I'll just take things one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment