Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Two weeks Post Surgery

Well, it has been two weeks post-surgery as of today. The "Woozies," I think, are 99.9% gone. It is funny, my head feels like there is an "aura" around my brain that can't quite decide if I am on firm ground or not.  My left ear is healing nicely.

I am still sleeping on my back, against several foam pillows and on a slight incline in the bed. I have two weeks of hair growth in the area that was prepped for surgery.  The stitches have not yet dissolved.  Maybe the stitches will dissolve by the fourth week. I am still wearing my hair pinned up by hair jaw clips and away from my implanted left ear.

I spent a restless night last night, and I am not sure why. I couldn't find a comfortable position in the bed and I still hate sleeping on my back. I am definitely a side sleeper.

I think I will tackle some light housework tomorrow, do some laundry, see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment